Edward
Edward, Technician
Experience:  40+ years in TV repair. Electronics Technician for 40+ years. 50+ as a hobby.
3134513

Viore Plasma TV bad picture quality

Customer Question

I have a 42 " inch Viore plasma TV. My wife was watching is during a storm and it suddenly stopped. Later when I swithced it on , comp 1 on which I watched HD showd black and white lines. It used to be black without any signal. I swicthed the power off and restarted the TV and I could get Picture in the TV but the picture quality was extremely bad. I noticed that the brightness control was not working and it was showing at MAX. I took it to a local repair mechanic and without even looking he refused to take it as he was sure I will not get the part. But he suggested me to find the Video Board which holds the comp 1. I opened the TV and found the part # XXXXX before buying the part I wanted to know if this should fix the problem?

Please suggest if it is worth buying the Video Board for this issue?

Thank You
Suman
Category: TV
Expert:  Edward replied 6 years ago.

HelloCustomer

Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. I would never suggest replacing any part or board unless it was verified as defective by testing it. Many times other parts can cause another board to fail. What is the model number of the TV? What price will you have to pay for the board? How long have you owned the TV? Have you ever done TV repair before?

Should you require further clarification, never hesitate to ask. It would be my pleasure to clarify my answer to your question. If after reviewing the above information, you have additional questions, I will be glad to answer them. My goal is your 100% satisfaction with all questions I answer.

Please click the green ACCEPT icon if you feel I have given a complete answer, and you can leave positive feedback. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Edward

As always when using Just Answer your accept is required for me to be paid. By accepting you are agreeing that I have satisfactorily answered your questions. If you do not accept, your deposit if applicable, will remain in your account until you request otherwise.

Please do not accept unless you are 100% satisfied with the answer and feel you can leave positive feedback.