Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Hi, I have a Magnavox model # XXXXX 2102 manu date July

Customer Question

Hi,   I have a Magnavox model # XXXXX 2102 manu date July 1994. I love my tv and I dont wanna replace it, but I was wondering if it would be worth fixing. When you turn it on, it looks good for about 8 sec. then a big black square covers almost the whole screen. All you can see is about an inch all the way around the edge. when the volume bar appears you can see the whole thing but as soon as the bar dissappears the black square comes back.
Category: TV
Expert:  Edward replied 8 years ago.

HelloCustomer

Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

What have you tried to correct the problem?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.