Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 yrs. experience with auto, manual, & CVT drivelines
2499435

I just wanted to see if it was possible to put a

Customer Question

i just wanted to see if it was possible to put a transmission in my vw with the code juju, but my car right now has the code hrm
JA: Do you have a scan tool to read the codes?
Customer: no i do not
JA: What is the model/year of your VW?
Customer: 2007 volkswagen rabbit
JA: Are you fixing your Rabbit yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no i am going to buy the transmission on eBay then take it to a shop to get it installed i just wanted to see if the trans code juj would work in a car with the code hrm
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope i do not think so
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 4 months ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!

I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please
understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem
with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer
data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we
just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the
vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Note there may be an issue where the complexity of the issue will require a Premium Service. This service will be an addition to the normal question cost. Usually it does not come down to this but keep in mind!! I am also going to direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be
patient and permit me to do what I do best.
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail.

I do need the vin # of the vehicle to assist.

also the trans code is it juj ? the trans code will be only 3 digits

thanks