Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 yrs. experience with auto, manual, & CVT drivelines
2499435

I have a 2007 BMW 323 I RWD 3L Automatic or manual shift The

Customer Question

I have a 2007 BMW 323 I RWD 3L Automatic or manual shift
The car works perfect until the temperature is at its highest, then the transmission chatters when you go to give it more gas ....... Put it in manual and it works perfect every time / hot or cold ???
Sounds like computer ? Or a solonoid ?
No codes show up at all ???
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  HondaGuygold replied 2 months ago.

OK when was the last tune up on the vehicle ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Spark plugs were done only about 12,000km ago along with new air filter , oil change / the car sat for a full year in storage after that .
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'm expecting an answer and I'm not getting roped into spending another $35 just to talk with you, so far for the $64 or $65.00
I have only received a question about a tune up ??
I have bought and sold many cars in my life thus so far ( 250 or more ) the condition of the engine isn't the problem .....
Just because you own one DOSEN'T make you an expert ... Do you know BMW's or not ? If so let's get specific about the issue ?Pen dining on the year / serial number it could just be programming or it's a solenoid - a faulty solenoid will malfunction when it finally gets hot / on the other hand because the car isn't as responsive as it should be at times I thinking reprogramming the transmission ?I have laid out more info here in than what you have done so far .... so don't respond with an add on to my Mechanical thoughts - I'm looking for an answer as the ad promises . Not a phone call to spend more $$ for what I already know .Kent