Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  GM and Mercedes vehicle technician.17 years experience.

I put diagnosis computer in bmw 5series I found the

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can we be of help?
Customer: Yes I put diagnosis computer in bmw 5series I found the following fault 4f92 EGS ratio monitoring ,clutch a-c
JA: Has the clutch been slipping? Are you having any trouble shifting?
Customer: Yes clutch is slipping and gear disengaged
JA: What is the model/year of your BMW?
Customer: 5 serie 2005
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes Change trasmission oil and oil filter
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: What I want to know what can be positioned defect parts gear box assy or clutch Is it possible to repair Clutch or not?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Transmissions
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The clutch or clutch components sound to be an issue here needing replaced.You will need to have the clutch components inspected further to pinpoint the exact cause and then from there the affected components replaced to correct this fault here.This is usually best done by a dealer or repair center that works on this type of model here as they will have the correct tools and experience to inspect and locate the fault for repair.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete