sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans Specialist
9825021

I lost you I had a problem on line I had to reset my

Customer Question

I lost you I had a problem on line I had to reset my password ***** had the chrysler 300 with the transmission light also I talked to my daughter and I misquote the total problem,it did not die it just lost power motor still running but wouldnt take the gas after getting back on the road she had to keep the speed around 50 but the light stayed on
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Kevin replied 3 months ago.

Hi im kevin you first need to have fault codes scanned .selector isdues arent unusual and also water ingress into gearbox.fault code read is the first step

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I wanted to have my daughter to talk to you, since I have throat cancer and hard to talk and very slow on type, i don't think I explained the problem fully, the number I gave you was her car phone, i cant pay 26 more dollars for a 5 minutes call, I wanted her to tell you the problem because I don't think I got it exactly right also I didn't total understand your answer you need to read your ans to me. and check your type it dose not look right I hurt too much to type any more
Expert:  Kevin replied 3 months ago.

I dont offer phone service you need to have car plugged in to read fault codes from transmission .these transmissions are common for selector issues and water ingress .

Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

Do you still need help?