Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 yrs. experience with auto, manual, & CVT drivelines
2499435

I HAVE A 2014 FORD F150 WITH 3.7 V6 MOTOR. The TRANSMISSION

Customer Question

I HAVE A 2014 FORD F150 WITH 3.7 V6 MOTOR. The TRANSMISSION IS STARTING TO IT HARD ON THE LOWER GEARS, OTHERWISE DRIVES FINE. I Cannot find a Dipstick to check levels. Where do I access to check transmission levels or it a completely sealed unit. By the way I just have a little over 30k miles and have owned the vehicle since new?
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

Where do I access to check transmission levels. Below is a file that shows and explains how to check your 6R80 transmission oil level.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/6r80.pdf

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a ~~~5 STAR EXCELLENT~~~ experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris