sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans Specialist
9825021

I changed transmission in a Subaru outback TZ1A2ZjEBA=WZ to

Customer Question

I changed transmission in a Subaru outback TZ1A2ZjEBA=WZ to TZ102Z1CCA-DP but the plugs will not connect.what can I doabout the plugs
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Gary replied 3 months ago.

Hi Randy,

You need to find the correct transmission, with the same code as your original.

Gary

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No shit I could have told you that looks like they would have a adopter that you could use or split the wires and use the color code on the wire you are not help at all.
Expert:  Gary replied 3 months ago.

If you knew that, why didn't you get the correct transmission in the first place?

Gary

Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

There is not an adapter to make an incorrect transmission work in other applications and I would not recommend trying to cut up wiring to see if it will work. I would also recommend sourcing the correct transmission. If a junkyard sold you this incorrect transmission knowingly you may be able to get some money back for the labor.