Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  30+ years of practical experience in the automotive industry
2947720

Tahoe will not start with low fuel parked down ll. also

Customer Question

tahoe will not start with low fuel parked down hill. also sometime stops running when going down highway.
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Jerry replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site. *** A BAD RATING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY DEPOSIT YOU MADE *****

.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

….

It sounds like the plastic flex hose inside the fuel tank has a crack in it and is sucking air. Please see attached diagram of the fuel module, thanks

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

.

Thanks

.

Expert:  Jerry replied 10 months ago.

If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it. Thanks

I do not have access to your email address,