K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  AA in automotive Technology, 15+ years in the trade
68360881

I have a borg warner super t10 with a 1 1/8" 26 spline input

Customer Question

I have a borg warner super t10 with a 1 1/8" 26 spline input shaft behind a 5.7L. The id of the throw out bearing is 1.375. I want to put a diaphragm clutch and pressure plate in it. But I don't know which one to install. Can you help? I know I want a 11 inch clutch, I do have a truck bell housing for it.
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 4 months ago.

What kind of power output does the engine have? Are you looking for something for street/strip or a race only use? Any preference on disc material?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It's a retired nascar chassis. It has a small cam in it, nothing spectacular. It's more for show than anything. It has a hydraulic system with a pull style clutch fork. It's a 1991 chevy lumina. So basically a Frankenstein vehicle.

Sounds like a fun car. Zoom makes a nice kevlar disc kit that would give you the ability to get hard on it some. I'll post a link HERE. If you would like something a little more affordable in an organic disc let me know.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I would prefer something an organic. The vehicle will only be run around 1 time every 3-6 months for about 30 minutes. It's more for show for kids at events.

This one HERE is one I have used many times with great results that's organic

Hello, I was just wanting to follow up to see if you needed further assistance.