Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  GM and Mercedes vehicle technician.17 years experience.

Code P0732 Transmission Pressure Solenoid Assembly, autozone

Customer Question

code P0732 Transmission Pressure Solenoid Assembly
JA: Have you scanned the code? Have you tried to reset it?
Customer: autozone did
JA: What is the model/year of your Jeep?
Customer: It has a jerk sometimes
JA: What year is your Jeep?
Customer: 2010 jeep liberty sport
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 3.7engine
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

This code usually indicates a fault with the transmission gear ratio error in 2nd gear.This points to an internal transmisison fault with one of the mechanical components failing.This can be the transmission valve body at fault in allot of cases with it needing replaced but I have also seen issues with bands or clutch wear with these needing replaced inside the transmission.The diagnostics have to be done for this code to diagnose and locate which component is at fault and this can require a compatible scan tool to do this testing as well as transmission test equipment in some cases to locate the fault.If you would like I can post the test procedure here just let me know.This is usually best done by a repair center that works on transmissions to locate the faulty component.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete