Kurt Kennedy
Kurt Kennedy, ASE master with L1
Experience:  Shop foreman at Auto-Lab of Texas
93876653

Pls my tyranny on my celica is ruined. I got the echo 1zz

Customer Question

Pls my tyranny on my celica is ruined. I got the echo 1zz auto tyranny. Same starter position and all. Will it function same?
Category: Transmissions
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
My engine is 1zz_fe. Toyota celica
Expert:  Kurt Kennedy replied 9 months ago.

Thanks for your question!

Good news!! This trans should swap over, However you will need to swap the sensors, and also all mounting brackets for wiring harnesses and mounts over to this new trans. since the echo will have different mounting points. Other than that, you should be good to go. Just make sure to take a close look at them both when they are both out of the car and make sure you get everything transferred over.

Glad I was able to help you, and if you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to post back and ask and ill do my best to answer the best I can!!

Thank you!!

Also please do not forget rate me and my service since that is the only way I get credit for my answer from this website.