Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 yrs. experience with auto, manual, & CVT drivelines
2499435

I addition information on my trucks transmission

Customer Question

Category: Transmissions
Expert:  hdgene replied 5 months ago.

Hello, what is you question? What kind of vehicle, year, make ,model, engine size?

Expert:  hdgene replied 5 months ago.

Hello, do you need more help?

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Can you go into more detail on your question. If your asking can a 4x4 and 4x2 transmission be interchanged. The answer is no unless you disassemble the transmission and change the extension housing and output shafts.

If you're confused on what to do now. You have already been charged the full question value. It's now time to compensate the tech that helped you. The only way I can continue to work here and help customers is by getting rated. If you're not pleased yet or plan not to rate me. Let me know so I can help more, close the post, or opt out. Please let me know if you're pleased with my help.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you're not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris