Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 yrs. experience with auto, manual, & CVT drivelines
2499435

Valve body in car transmission, I took apart and

Customer Question

Valve body in car transmission, I took apart and reassembling. I DROPPED a few check balls and I am not sure on which side of the valvebody they go
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Can you post the year and model of this vehicle as well as engine size and I will see what I can locate?

Let me know,thanks Pete

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
2012 Nissan Murano
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

Is this an all wheel drive model?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
3.5 L
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

O.k.,unfortunately my info is not showing the check ball locations myself but others here may have this info.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete