Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 yrs. experience with auto, manual, & CVT drivelines

2006 gmc duramax sierra 2500automatic transmission just

Customer Question

2006 gmc duramax sierra 2500automatic transmission just started shifting up hard and down hard while diving slow and steady
JA: How many miles on the car? Is it the original transmission?
Customer: 86,000 was flushed at 32000
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: while driving the trans will down shift than up shift hard
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: if it is not major
JA: Is there anything else the GMC Mechanic should be aware of about your GMC?
Customer: Like?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GMC Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Transmissions
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
There is no codes in the ECM. The truck has an after market Trans pan added at the 30000 mile flush. I changed the spin on trans filter when I change the oil at 86000 mile. The trouble started afterwards this time.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Sorry for the long delay. We got really busy today. I am just finishing up my shift and just now got caught up. Do you still need help?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris