Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  GM and Mercedes vehicle technician.17 years experience.

I'm putting together a 722.315 transmission that someone

Customer Question

I'm putting together a 722.315 transmission that someone else tore down. There are two thrust washers that I cannot determine. I think the one with the tang goes on the rear support, but the other one is a mystery to me as none of the tech diagrams seem to show it. Photos attached.

Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

In some cases you may need to obtain a blown up diagram from a dealers parts department or service center to locate where these may go since no one has posted any info on this here to help.They usually will not charge for this info.If this is not an option for you here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete