Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working on Ford, Lincolns and Mercs.
7276279

I have a 07 qx56 want shift out of 1st but reverse work's

Customer Question

I have a 07 qx56 want shift out of 1st but reverse work's fine check trans level is fine wats the problem plz any help will surely be kind?
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to determine if the transmission problem you are having is an internal concern or an electronic control issue the first thing you are going to need to do is to have the system scanned and see if there are any fault codes setting. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will try and help you determine the cause.