Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working on Ford, Lincolns and Mercs.

Chevrolet K2500 4x4: I have a 1995 chevrolet K2500. I had

Customer Question

I have a 1995 chevrolet K2500. I had a reman Moveras transmission installed a 9 months ago and have use the truck very little since.
A few months ago It started going into limp mode when it got up to operating temp. 10 or 15 miles.
I took it to a transmission shop and they replaced both shift solenoids and said that the code was for shift solenoid B.
I replaced the internal wiring harness in the trans and I still have the problem.
I also checked the resistance of all wires going to the PCM from the trans harness and all are less than .7 ohms. The pin E wire to the trans fuse is the same and the fuses are good.
The ignition switch wiring also seems to be good so I am stuck.
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.Since you have checked the wiring and the solenoids have been replaced can you give me the actual fault code and or codes your getting when the system fails. Post back with them and I see if I can help you determine the fault here.