Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 yrs. experience with auto, manual, & CVT drivelines
2499435

Having problem with 2009 Journey trans. Car has 69000 miles,

Customer Question

Having problem with 2009 Journey trans. Car has 69000 miles, I bought new so know maintaince history. Trans. will not shift up . Once in awhile
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: checked wiring
JA: Is there anything else the Chrysler Mechanic should be aware of about your Chrysler?
Customer: no has not been abused
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Brad replied 6 months ago.
Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 18 years and I will do my best to help. I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and other repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as needed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there, and to be honest with today's electronics a scantool may very well be needed to retrieve the codes or to monitor data to see what's going on... WHat codes are setting? Hows does the fluid look? What is your VIN number?