Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working on Ford, Lincolns and Mercs.
7276279

Cadillac Eldorado: 96 eldorado. Abs and traction control lights

Customer Question

96 eldorado. Abs and traction control lights on. No shift. Replaced A & B shift solonoids, still no shift
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Ron replied 8 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.The ABS and traction control lights come on when the system sees a fault and when this happens the computer will set and store a fault code and or codes. In order to know where to begin testing to know what is causing this the first thing that needs to be done is the system needs to be scanned and the fault code and or codes retrieved. If you can get this done and post back with them, we can work from there to try and help you get this resolved.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Yeah, no kidding. I need a caddy tech & a refund. Don't except my payment!!!!!!
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I'm only asking if ANY traction control DTC could cause no shift... If you can't answer...
If your not a Cadillac tech, I'd like you to refund my payment.