Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 yrs. experience with auto, manual, & CVT drivelines
2499435

No signal to the transmission JA: Sometimes things that you

Customer Question

no signal to the transmission
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: all of the transmission lights are on + OD light is flashing
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I tried looking for communication to the transmission such as fuses or relays
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: it was working fine and then all the sudden it went into limp mode then I put the scanner on it and it's showing TCC shift solenoid,shift solenoid a,b,c
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  hdgene replied 7 months ago.
Hello, what kind of Ford are you working on, Year, Make Model. What codes are stored the dtc numbers. What other light is on besides the od lamp flashing?