Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 yrs. experience with auto, manual, & CVT drivelines
2499435

I need to be removed transmission a Vw jetta 2006 2.5 to change

Customer Question

I need to be removed transmission a Vw jetta 2006 2.5 to change the timing chain
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with VW. The VW Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My car does not start on and the spark plugs when I removed, they have a lot of gasoline
JA: Figuring out why a car won't start can be a challenge - it could be a simple repair, or something a bit more complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: mmm maybe yes
JA: Is there anything else important you think the VW Mechanic should know about your VW?
Customer: the car have about 7 months in the
garage
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the VW Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Transmissions
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what are the steps to change the timing chain of a jetta 2006 2.5
Expert:  ebrock63 replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I need the vin number and whether it is automatic or manual transmission