Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 yrs. experience with auto, manual, & CVT drivelines
2499435

Ford: I'm looking part F81Z-7813-3A. Its a bushing

Customer Question

I'm looking for Ford part F81Z-7813-3A. Its a bushing that goes on the end of the shift lever where it inserts into the transmission. 2000 F-250 5.4 standard five speed transmission last 8 of VIN: YMA37577
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

I can not match up that part number yet. Look over the diagram below. This is for the ZF 6 speed, or do you have the 5 speed? Do you see the part you need?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/shifter.png

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Your diagram didn't totally print so I couldn't see the bottom half. Its a 5 speed. The part is listed as obsolete by Ford. I think its a ZF transmission pat number. Its a small nylon cylinder with a hole in the middle and it snaps on to the ball at the end of the shifter. The part then seats into a cylindrical hole inside the transmission. I want to know where I can find this part
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
If #8 is a nylon bushing, that appears to be the part. #1 is the whole shifter assembly. I only need that bushing.

I have searched my self thin and can not find anyone with the part in stock. I will opt out and let another try.