Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 yrs. experience with auto, manual, & CVT drivelines

Automatic... we just left the house and it will go into 2nd

Customer Question

automatic... we just left the house and it will go into 2nd and then slips goin into third?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with the transmissions. The Transmission Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: when the truck starts out it goes into 2nd and then slips when it goes into third
JA: The mechanics can certainly get you off to the right "start" -- sorry! Sometimes I can't help myself;-) Seriously, though, the mechanics are real masters when it comes to fixing things, and it would be my pleasure to put you in touch with the best one for this. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: we hope that it can be done that way!
JA: Is there anything else the Transmission Mechanic should be aware of about your transmissions?
Customer: not that i know of off hand...
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Transmission Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  CHRIS ZAPANTIS replied 5 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I can assist you. Mileage and car specs?