Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 yrs. experience with auto, manual, & CVT drivelines
2499435

My transmission has been acting erratic lately I took it to

Customer Question

My transmission has been acting erratic lately I took it to the shop and it read a code ECM module can you help me
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: When the transmission is cold it acted like it didn't want to switch out of first gear and when it gets warm it's which is absolutely fine
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Buick Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Transmissions
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  xsvectOR replied 7 months ago.
u want a phone chat?