sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans Specialist

Trans saying 4th gear not synct JA: Thanks. Can you give

Customer Question

Trans saying 4th gear not synct
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My truck is staying in limp mode
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!I'm assuming you're seeing a P0734 for a gear ratio error in fourth gear. This could be a speed sensor issue, a mechanical failure or slipping clutch.What year and model is the vehicle?Do you have all P codes that are setting?