Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 yrs. experience with auto, manual, & CVT drivelines

Ruiz and I want to know if I can remove the transmission on

Customer Question

Ruiz and I want to know if I can remove the transmission on my 2002 camry le without removing the engine and how do I accomplish this
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The transmission is slipping and l replaced shift solenoid D, lock up solenoid but now I got a code that says to flush the oil and that solenoid Diagnosis is still bad. I suspect that one of the clip solenoid tabs is floating somewhere in the transmission because it was missing when I removed the lock up solenoid.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Transmission Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Yes the transaxle can be removed without removing the engine. I need to know the engine size, is this a Solara, and if you have U241E or U0140E or U151E transaxle? Once I know some more info Ic an show you how to do this. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris