Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working on Ford, Lincolns and Mercs.
7276279

1995 camry 4 bamg auto hesitated going into gear now just quit

Customer Question

1995 camry 4 bamg auto hesitated going into gear now just quit altogether
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: yes fluid still red not burned filter was fine no serious debri in pan
JA: Anything else I can tell the Toyota Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: own dyno shop and race legend cars
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order to determine if the problem is an electronic control issue or an internal failure the first thing you are going to need to do is to scan the computer system and see if there are any fault codes setting that can affect the transmission. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will see if I can help you get this problem resolved.