Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working on Ford, Lincolns and Mercs.
7276279

Is there a problem with 2005 Automatic transmissions V8 Tundra,s

Customer Question

Is there a problem with 2005 Automatic transmissions V8 Tundra,s it has 60000 miles on it and well driving home seemed the power is less and down shifts and the transmission does not even have a dip stick to check the fluid acts like its burnt is that possible ? How does one check the fliud?
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Ron replied 8 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.I have enclosed the fill and level check steps in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it. If after checking the fluid level then then the next step would be to scan the computer system to see if there are any fault codes setting for the transmission. Post back with them and I will help you with this.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Fill%20Apr%208.pdf