Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 yrs. experience with auto, manual, & CVT drivelines
2499435

F100: how do disconnect the emergeny brake cable from the pull

Customer Question

how do disconnect the emergeny brake cable from the pull hand on a 1957 f100
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Adam Legler replied 8 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a Master and Advanced Level Certified Automotive Repair Technician with over 12 years experience and I've personally worked on over 25,000 vehicles. I see you have a question about your Ford and I think I can help you. Even though my career is made from newer vehicle repair, my hobby and passion has always been with classics and vintage restoration.I think the best first step in addressing your concern would be to send me a picture of the parking brake handle and assembly. This way I can get a better idea of what exactly needs to be done to disconnect the cable. Thank you!
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. Did you still need help with this here at all?