Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 yrs. experience with auto, manual, & CVT drivelines
2499435

No light on 4 wheel selector push button on 2004 silverado

Customer Question

no light on 4 wheel selector push button on 2004 silverado
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: no service*****system is on dash
JA: What else is going on? Anything else I can tell the Chevy Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: yes dual climate damper on driver side goes to hot if you move the setting there is a new damper motor on
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 9 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. We are only allowed to help diagnose one concern per post, which would you like me to help with?Do you have a diagnostic tool to see if there are 4x4 codes stored?