Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 yrs. experience with auto, manual, & CVT drivelines
2499435

The car almost stalls, no power. Fails to shift. sometimes

Customer Question

the car almost stalls, no power. Fails to shift. sometimes i see a message ov is off. Ford focus 20096
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: If i turn it off, it works for a while. The problems is erratic. I hace replaced the fuel filter and cleaned the plugs
JA: Anything else I can tell the Ford Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: not really
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 8 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. What year is your vehicle?Any trouble codes stored?Is there a misfire?Can you go into more detail?