Chris
Chris, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  43 years of automotive repair, Smog license
12365498

When your 2008 dodge 6.7 has a problem going in reverse and

Customer Question

When your 2008 dodge 6.7 has a problem going in reverse and 1st gear, but all the other gears 2nd thru 6th gear no problem
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Chris replied 11 months ago.
Hello and welcome to just answer. If all of the gears except low or reverse work ok, then you have a problem with the low/reverse solenoid or clutch pack. This should be diagnosed using the Chrysler WiTech scan tool and transmission simulator. Do you have a shop or dealer in your area that you can trust?Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. If all of the gears except low or reverse work ok, then you have a problem with the low/reverse solenoid or clutch pack. This should be diagnosed using the Chrysler WiTech scan tool and transmission simulator. Do you have a shop or dealer in your area that you can trust?

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 10 months ago.

Hello, just checking back to see how it is going with the truck.

If my answer has helped you, please help me by leaving a rating or accepting my answer so I may be credited. Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for my work. Please rate or accept in a positive way. You can ask follow-up questions after you rate or accept.

Thank you!

Chris