Dan, Technician
Experience:  2 Year Automotive Technician Diploma, Independent Shop Experience, and Multiple Database Access.

Gear shift button on 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue came out. How

Customer Question

Gear shift button on 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue came out. How to fix? Any other way to get car in gear?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Gear shift has a black button that you press in to move the shifter from park to reverse or drive. The button fell or broke off. Need to replace. Aldo any other way to get car in gear.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Auto Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $24 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Dan replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** up your local salvage yards to find the shifter assembly then replace. Here are replacement instructions, let me know if you have more questions. Thanks.