Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  30+ years of practical experience in the automotive industry
2947720

If is posible do you have a diagram -43le transmission valve

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hi. How can we help?
Customer: If is posible do you have a diagram for 30-43le transmission valve body?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Jeep cherokee 2000
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Can you helpme with that?
JA: Is there anything else the Chrysler Mechanic should be aware of about your Chrysler?
Customer: Im mechanic
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $11 after the Chrysler Mechanic responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Transmissions
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi
Expert:  Jerry replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site. *** A BAD RATING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY DEPOSIT YOU MADE *****

.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

.

I have the instructions in a PDF format, at the following link. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kx8tz4yeetjg9j2/Valve%20body.pdf?dl=0

.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

.

Thanks, ***** ***** come again, anytime

Expert:  Jerry replied 9 months ago.

Did you get that?

Expert:  Jerry replied 9 months ago.

If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it, Thanks