hdgene
hdgene, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  25 Years Automotive experience,ASE Master & L1 certified. Ford certified trans rebuilder
285738

I need the full rebuild guide 2007 Ford Five Hundred, 6

Customer Question

Hi I need the full rebuild guide for a 2007 Ford Five Hundred, for the 6 speed aisin transmission fwd,
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  hdgene replied 1 year ago.

Hello, ford does not rebuild these transmissions due to the costs of the internal parts. Ford only recommends replacement of this transaxle.Only thing we service is axle or torque convertor seal, solenoids or convertor itself. Thats why you cant find a rebuild guide for this model trans. Very expensive to replace as well.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you don't have any manual for it as to rebuilding it I'm doing it not a problem in rebuilding it, just need the guide
Expert:  hdgene replied 1 year ago.

There is no manual to perform an overhaul, ford doesnt publish one, at the dealer there is no information to perform an overhaul. Ford doesnt have us repair them, replace only.