Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Mechanical Engineer BEng Hons22 years experience in car engine industry, 10 years in formula 1
12772297

I want to convert a saracen amour vehicle from the

Customer Question

Hi I want to convert a saracen amour vehicle from the convetional transmission to an automatic transmission ie; an allison transmission with a torque convertor and get rid of the exsisting fluid drive. Do you have any suggestions of which transmission I can use?
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

Hello

probably best to try and locate one of the truck installations with this engine

the Mitsubushi Fuso Super great was 1 and used an Inomat 6 speed automatic or a 5 speed manual

there was also the Fuso fighter and Aero star and Aero bus all from mitsubushi

Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

Hi

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you