Gary
Gary, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  25 years GM master tech
19513769

I have1994 C1500 4.3 4L60E. I have been fighting code 73 and

Customer Question

Customer: Tim I have1994 C1500 4.3 4L60E. I have been fighting code 73 and 81. trans goes into limp mode all solenoids are new as is wiring. Today I was checking wiring cont. and voltages and noticed I only have 1.5 volts going to the pressure control solenoid from pin F-10 at the ecm shouldn't this have 12 volts?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Hard shifts in drive and reverse and stuck in limp mode 3rd with manual 2nd
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Chevy Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Gary replied 10 months ago.

I am sorry your having this problem with a multi meter at the transmission big connector does the pink show 12 volts at it with the key ON or the truck at idle ?

Expert:  Gary replied 10 months ago.

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate us here at Justanswer