Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 yrs. experience with auto, manual, & CVT drivelines
2499435

Moose. I tried what you said and while the indicator did

Customer Question

Hello Moose. I tried what you said and while the indicator did move back to where it needed to be, the problem remains. Still when the truck is in park, it will not start. All of the dash lights come on but the truck will only start in neutral. I do have to doublt check when in park to ensure that the truck will not move. When I adjusted the indicator and the indicator does show park, the truck does not move, "much". It will move may 8" but then it will stop (this is when I am pushing the vehicle with the engine off. Any thoughts?
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 11 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

Currently we are unable to look up prior posts.

Can I get the year, make, model?

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris