Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 yrs. experience with auto, manual, & CVT drivelines
2499435

Why my f350 diesel 6l 2007 is crazy, taw how haul is

Customer Question

why my f350 diesel 6l 2007 is crazy, taw how haul is falashing and my transmission stay at 4x4 cant change
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  hdgene replied 1 year ago.

Hello, can you post the 17 digit vin number so I can check a few things specific to the build date of your truck?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
the vin is 1FTWW33P27EA61236, tow haul is flashing and the transmission stay at overdrive, and i can change mode
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
my english is not good sorry, i just speek frensh and i use google traduction
Expert:  hdgene replied 12 months ago.

Not a problem, with the instrument clusster being inoperative it is possible it is an issue with the instrument cluster itself, bringing down the CAN communication network. You can try banging on the dash above the cluster and see if it blinks on and or or starts working again and see if you still have this concern. If not a diagnostic test of the vehicle of all comuter systems related.Instrument cluster, 4x4 module and powertrain control module and a CAN network test need to be done to verify the modules are on the network and what codes are stored to see what area to look into first

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
i dont have a scan, and you speek mecanicien langage, what is a CAN, transmission stay at taw haul
Expert:  hdgene replied 12 months ago.

CAN is the module communication network that all the computer modules in the vehicle communciate together on and share inputs and sensor data with each other. You will need to have a diagnostic test done on the vehicle to know more.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
if i have a scan i dont need your help
Expert:  hdgene replied 12 months ago.

Well I cant tell you why the light is on any other way.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
just pay and no solution for me, sorry my friend, electronicien thief, mecanicien thief, concessionnaire pirate = two thieves,
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 12 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

Different tech here, I believe I can help if you still want or need it.

What tools do you have available to you to diagnose this?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 11 months ago.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris