Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 yrs. experience with auto, manual, & CVT drivelines
2499435

I replaced a automatic transmission on my mother in laws

Customer Question

Customer: I replaced a automatic transmission on my mother in laws 2002 Honda accord 4 cylinder, Now it wont turn over or shift from park.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: well I can crank the engine over with my remote starter (straight from the battery), has the green immobilizer key on the dash when I turn the key to on
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to Honda Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: i have no other choice
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Transmissions
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How much longer will it take for someone to reply to my question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I originally asked @ 1:54 pm
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris and independent contractor that helps customers here.

Do the brake lights work when pressed?

With the parking brake on, the shift linkage removed from the transmission, will it crank and start in any gear when shifted at the transmission?

Thanks for letting me assist you. I hope I met all your expectations.

Please make sure to complete the required rating when ready so I am compensated by the website from the site and question fees you have already been charged. If your not able to rate my response, let me know why, so I can help more, and stay in contact with you.

As mentioned in my first response, I would stay in contact with you. I've noticed you have not rated the post. So I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.