Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working on Ford, Lincolns and Mercs.
7276279

Ichangedthetransmissionona99maximanowsometimesitstartsrighta

Customer Question

ichangedthetransmissionona99maximanowsometimesitstartsrightawayothertimesitethercransextremlyfastandsometimesseemstobewayoutoftime
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order for the engine to start and run you need good spark to the spark plugs, injector pulse, proper fuel pressure and good compression. If you can check each one of these things while the problem is occurring and post back with which you are lacking I will try and help you get this resolved. It would also be useful if you could scan the computer system and see if there are any fault codes setting. Let me know and we can work from there.