Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working on Ford, Lincolns and Mercs.
7276279

I have an 05 Nissan Pathfinder with an automatic

Customer Question

I have an 05 Nissan Pathfinder with an automatic transmission. Transmission shifts perfectly until in warms uu then feels like it strarts off in high gear regardless of the position of the shifter. Also the 4wd indicator is on and i turn the switch to 2wd and it makes no difference. The tires are unevenly worn too.
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to begin to determine if the problem is an electronic control issue or an internal mechanical concern the first thing yo are going to need to do is to have the computer system scanned and any fault codes retrieved. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will try and help you get this resolved.