Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certified Technician with 12 yrs. experience.
6166830

Here 20+ chevy tech gota Nissan trans problem tossed at me.

Customer Question

Hi John, Brian here 20+ chevy tech gota Nissan trans problem tossed at me. Harsh 1-2 upshifts and 2-1 downshifts. Im guessing shift solenoid or pressure control solenoid issue but not sure which one.
Category: Transmissions
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In most cases on your 2005 Maxima if the shift problem is an electronic concern the computer will set and store a fault code and or codes, the first thing you need to do is to scan the system and see what the fault codes are that should be setting, post back with the results and we can work from there.

Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

hi brain my name is ***** ***** i can help with your questions

Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

did you do a scan for any code ?

Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

how is the trans fluid and motor mounts ??