Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)
No they are not. It would appear that you can just exchange the tail shaft housing, but the tail shaft is a different length on the 2wd versus the 4wd. You would have to disassemble the transmission fully to replace the replace the tail shaft to make this swap work.
----------Once you get an answer----------
1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.
2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.
3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.
4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.
5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.
6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.