Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)
Lets check the shift linkage and the differential and axle shafts. Seems simple but make sure it will not roll in park but will roll in any other gear. If thats fine then we need to move onto pressure testing to check the forward and reverse clutch pressure since it will not move in D or R. Have you or can you do that?
----------Once you get an answer----------
1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.
2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.
3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.
4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.
5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.
6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.