Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working on Ford, Lincolns and Mercs.
7276279

Why is my Isuzu rodeo transfer case leaking oil at only

Customer Question

Why is my Isuzu rodeo transfer case leaking oil at only 80,000 miles it appears to be coming from the gear shifter from two wheel drive high to low where the breather tubes hook up to is this a vending problem? I am a diesel mechanic since 1978
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If the vent is restricted it can cause pressure to build and may cause it to leak, the first thing you need to do is to make sure the breather is open and there are no restriction. Check this and post back with the results and we can work from there.