Gary
Gary, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  25 years GM master tech
19513769

My name is ***** *****, I have a 2005 LeSabre that just

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** *****, I have a 2005 LeSabre that just started shifting real hard from 2-3. I took it to a shop and was told the code meant I needed to replace the transmission
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I checked the fluid level and it was fine, the fluid was not dirty, but there were little bubbles. It only does it when its hot. It shifts fine when its cold
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Chevy Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

was the code for long shift adapts or tcc stuck on or off ?

Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

let me know so we can proceed further