Chris
Chris, Technician
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician
12365498

Our 2002 Chrysler Concorde will not shift into the next

Customer Question

Our 2002 Chrysler Concorde will not shift into the next gear. The light is on on the dash showing the transaxle or transmission. The speedometer does not register any speed. I looked in the manual and they said to turn the car off and see if it would re-set. It did not.
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. You have a failed transmission output speed sensor. I have seen this before. Have the output speed sensor replaced. This will take care of this problem. Figure on less than $200.00 parts and labor to have that replaced.

I hope this information helps, and let me know if you need further assistance with this.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my answer. Let me know if you did or did not. I can always send it again.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Thank you!

Chris