Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working on Ford, Lincolns and Mercs.
7276279

2007 bmw 335i automatic transmission. Car stopped, felt

Customer Question

2007 bmw 335i automatic transmission. Car stopped, felt resistance when shifting into park. Once in park transmission symbol displayed in dash. Restarted car and drove normally. Now after car is placed in park the transmission light comes on.
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The light comes on when the computer system sees a system fault and in order to be able to determine what is causing the light to come on you are going to need to have the computer system scanned and see what the fault code and or codes are that should be setting. If you can get me the fault code and or codes I can advise from there.